LIFE UPDATE + APRIL FAVORITES
April just came and went didn't it! Though I am super pumped that Tessla is turning TWO at the end of May, there is just a lot of stuff happening that is honestly stressing me out! Juggling being a military wife, mom of two littles, sister, friend, managing a home that never seems to stay clean, and venturing out to uphold my blog/ Maskcara Beauty business/ social media game... it all has kinda sent me spiraling.
I feel when people think about a mom who gets to stay home... they don't really see it for what it is! Don't get me wrong I am so super blessed to be able to raise my babies in the comfort of my own home, but hello I am literally at home 24/7 week in and week out. It is exhausting and the cheerio mess starts to feel like the twilight zone. I am never ever ever alone. (EVER) It's a lot... so trying to maintain it all while having a 2356393450 zillion other things thrown at you, whilst trying to make dinner is DRAINING. So why tell you all this? I guess I just needed to be honest with MYSELF. I love what I do but I also want to scream and run in the opposite direction. I know I am not alone and if there is any other mama or friend feeling this way... then I guess I am here to state that you aren't crazy and I am here with you! Whew, now that I got a little of that off my chest let's talk April Favorites!
1. EOS SHAVING CREAM great for a quick close shave in or out of the water.
2. STAY SPRAY SPF love protecting my skin with or with out makeup on. It's so easy to spray and leaves you smelling like coconuts!
3. NETFLIX COMEDY SPECIALS ex: KEVIN JAMES has Nick and I laughing so hard! Totally love a great stand up!
4. CHIPS + SALSA have been my go to snack. This one is so yummy I mixed 2-3 tbsp with some plain greek yogurt... So GOOD!
5. Anything RAINBOW has me all heart eyes and I don't think that trend will be leaving for awhile!
6. HALF UP TOP KNOT hair style has been my go to hair look. You can click HERE to watch my tutorial in my highlights under hair. Product list to achieve this look : AWAPUHI WILD GINGER SEA SALT TEXTURE SPRAY, AMAZING GRACE DRY SHAMPOO, NUME SLEEKY IN A BOTTLE SERUM, BATHPACK HAIR BRUSH, and SUAVECITO TEASE COMB, any bobbi pins and hair tie will do the trick!
Thank you all so so much for supporting me through this motherhood/ life journey. I am 23 years young and I know one day I will look back at this post and be proud of where I have grown! I hope you all have an amazing week! Till friday...